mostly the hunger games blog. i also blog about harry potter, lord of the rings, the maze runner and everything related to tv shows.
In the song Rude why does the guy get pissed that the dad said no like seriously he chose to ask him and there was a chance that he would say no and yet he still took it and got pissed off at him for saying it and goes behind his back anyway and marries her. Maybe if they just got married without having to ask the dad we would’ve been saved from listening to a shitty song every 5 minutes on every radio station
justin bieber looks like the kinda guy that would take some of your fries without asking
- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that shits not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how fucking disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?
- Mom: ' well you need to call them and ask.'
- Me: I dont think you understand how much i cannot do that.
american idiot starts off all yeah lets kick ass but by the end of the album woah where’d all this emotion come from
because every teenager ever acts all badass and rebellious to hide the fact that we’re still scared kids full of feelings and tenderness inside
This text post starts off all kick ass but by the end its like woah where did all this emotion come from
hey guys its fall u know what that means
only gotta shave when ur gonna get laid
Single in the womb, single till the tomb.
I reblogged this laughing cause I thought I could relate but I forgot for a second that I was a twin